Monday, July 21, 2014 2:04 PM
No Time

That is so weird that Erica got married! I just can’t imagine my cousin having a husband ya! So weird! But being her I’m sure she picked a stud! This week was good; we went fishing with a member and got back late so sorry that I have no time to write to you all, no time. I love you all and will keep you in my prayers!

Love,

Elder Andrew

Monday, July 21, 2014 6:53 AM
There are some fotos of us before Argentina lost :( my companion trying to listen to the final from the balcony haah. An activity of locro (traditional argentine food) that we had on Saturday and we dressed up like gauchos. investigators and recient converts. The sister with the pot is like our mom in the ward, super saintly lady. The intercambio I did with Elder Richards and from their pech you can see the cancha de quilmes!  










Well Mom last week you asked how my shoes were doing and I just wanted you to be at peace knowing that my shoes are doing just fine! Even my flip flops are holding up good