Monday, February 3, 2014 12:54 PM
Wow so many things are changing back home it is weird, and Argentina is starting to feel more and more like home. Daniel is just quite the little man now. Matthew and Carolyn super studs! And from Brevi (Brenda and Levi) I haven’t heard anything but I assume they are their usual awesome selves! I feel like I am learning too many new things, as I have been trying to teach Elder Corry from the 12 week training program I am learning a lot of things that are helping me with the way I teach! (Elder Aldana never really did the 12 week program with me). It is amazing all there is to learn and ideas that were there on the same pages for so long just seem to jump out at you. Well Camila is a nine year old girl of inactive family. The mom, Marcela, stopped working a lot and started spending more time with Camila, she then realized that Camila needed a church and so told some of the family members of her husband who are active and they passed the reference on to us. The mom and Camila are the only ones that show interest in going to church ( for now ;) ) Camila is super smart for only having 9 years and is super pure. She is going to get baptized on the 9th! We asked her who wanted to do the baptism and she said me, I wanted her to pick Elder Corry and I guess I should have just suggested that he could do it instead of asking her, but the important thing is that she is going to get baptized! I am pretty sure this will probably be my last p day in Lanus but I guess we will see. It is weird to think that I might leave this place. We are working with new ideas and some new people. We did a charla with Malvina and had her make a list of about 15 people she knew that weren’t members of the church. From that we had her choose five and then set up a time to have lunch with them and told her to invite her friends to come to the lunch. She told us she has done it and some of them already said yes so we will see how that goes on Saturday! We are also going to start doing that with all our lunch appointments (since we eat with the same families almost every week). The days are going by fast, we are teaching more lessons. The president told us that we can and should work towards teaching 30 lessons a week, although we still have a little ways to go we are steadily increase the amount of lessons we teach and working towards that goal. I love being a missionary and if I stop to think of all the blessings it is so amazing, the trick is I have to stop and think about it. I really love the song "I Stand All Amazed" It is amazing that for me, just a tiny little speck in the universe, a guy that makes so many mistakes and does so many things wrong. That for me a sinner he suffered, he bled and died. I know that my Redeemer lives. He helps me in every moment when I will just turn to him. He can bring light to the darkest situations if we will just allow him to. I love you all very much!

Love,
Elder Andrew