beloved family and friends

Jan. 26, 2015
This week was great! with the traveling elders here we did divisions every day and could get a lot of work done! We also cleaned our pench more deeply and got our area book a lot more organized. Elder Payne and Elder Peterson are like two area boosters. Elder Peterson was assistant for 6 months and Elder Payne a zl for 10 months so they are some pretty experienced missionaries. We found a lot of new people that seem like they have quite a bit of potential. One day Elder Payne and I were kind of walking around trying to find people when I felt like we should really just go look for this family (the familia Ramos that has been coming to church but we still haven't taught) even though it was kind of far and I wasn't exactly sure how to get there. We went and weren't finding the house so we did a few contacts and they went pretty well. As we came back out onto the main street and I am looking back down at my agenda to see what we should do next I hear a "hey elders" it was the familia Ramos! What a miracle! They didn't have time to let us in and teach but showed us where their house was so that I wont get lost next time and we gave them a Book of Mormon cause they didn't have any. As we handed it over the face of the hermano lit up. I am really excited to teach them on this Friday. They seem like a pretty prepared family. As we were over there still we hear again "elders!" A lady comes up to us and said she is visiting from Peru and wants us to teach her inactive daughter. So we went right then and taught her and a lady that lives with her and set up an appointment to teach them and their boyfriends today! We were in a part of the area I have never been to, just in the right moment too. With all the people in all of budge we found those two that needed us! The Lord really does look out for us and has His children in mind! We also got to go to the temple this week which was awesome! I love to see the temple I will keep going there someday, to feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray. What a blessing to have the fullness of the gospel over the earth. The real blessings of being a member of the church are found in the temple. Maybe you could offer to take with you some recent converts from our Ward and help them to do baptisms for the dead. That is a huge part of retention! I am still learning a lot every day and loving this mission so much. I love all of you and hope you have a great week!

Elder Andrew