HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Dec. 29, 2014

How crazy it seems like it was just Christmas and already it is New Years haha. Hope you are getting your New Years resolutions ready! And I hope you make a few goals that are related with missionary work! It was really nice seeing all of you on the 25th! The time seemed short but the important thing is that you all are healthy and beautiful as always. We even had a new member of the family present.(whooo future niece/nephew thing!) You should give the name of Benjamin the younger in my honor, boy or girl it doesn't matter! Well after the 24th my comp has felt better and so we have been working normally, and man is there a lot of work to do! We actually have a little group of investigators that comes to church normally and some of the menos activos who are coming back, and a WHOLE bunch of part member families. On Sunday we pulled out a baptismal date with Kenny Gutierrez. He is a boss, he already received all the charlas in Peru and has been wanting to get baptized for a while, but he was living without being married with his wife (a returned missionary) but about 5 months ago they got married and now all that he needs is to stop drinking coffee which he is already one week strong without coffee. We'll see if he makes it for the 17th. I felt pretty blessed on Sunday for doing my personal study every morning. The quorum president thought it was the 5th Sunday and so hadn't prepared a class, and said "Elder Andrew could you give the class" haha uh yikes. I had no idea what the prophet class was so I just kind of made up my own things. As I have been reading in Nephi lately, we looked at and analyzed the example that Nephi is and how we can be like him. It really does impress me how rock solid Nephi is. He never doubted in doing what was right. Even though he was the youngest he was chosen to rule over his brothers. He never broke in the face of opposition. He didn't see himself as someone special but was very humble. He always looked for revelation and his own confirmation of things. The list goes on. The Book of Mormon is so full of examples of mere mortals that really were able to put off the natural man and become purified through Christ. Hopefully I can do that. I love you all very much
and hope you all have a  ¡Happy New Year!

Love,
Elder Andrew

Almost here!
Dec. 22, 2014

Que loco! Christmas is almost here! Hopefully this letter won't be too short but I wasted and am still in the process of trying to figure out the Skype thing. (I hate technology) Well now that I have used almost all my time and it still didn't work I'll tell you how I'm doing and pray that on the 25th it will work. I will call on the 25th at 3 Argentine time. And if it doesn't work it will just be like the time I tried to call you in the airport haha, I was only depressed for a few hours afterwards. Anyway on Tuesday they brought me to Budge in a taxi and to be honest I am liking it here a lot. I am back in Banfield so that brings back some memories from the beginning of the mission, how weird that was like a year ago! The members here are really nice! (Most of them Bolivian, Peruvian or Paraguayo, pretty much anything but Argentine haha) There is a lot of potential here and Elder Garcia and I are trying to work hard to sacar that potential. The Bishop is a stud, and works really closely with us but will be moving in two weeks.... I finished the Book of Mormon last week I just forgot to tell you. What a great book! And now I am loving the story of Nephi and his family as I start over again. I also was able to finish Acts in the New Testament, good book. The Lord puts me where I can learn the most I feel like. I am doing well and we'll talk more on the 25th!

Love,

Elder Andrew